Just a quick update to Polyorbis after the Ludum Dare 38 Jam.
- If the game crashes a JFrame will open with a log file giving a short line of how to report the bug.
- A MacOS bug with OpenGL has been fixed, there are still potential issues lurking.
- Added a reason why the player can't move beyond the poles, and adjusted camera angles near poles to give better view.
- Improved birch, pine, and cactus models.
- Our engine has had LWJGL calls abstracted out, Android and WebGL support coming!
- Game gets harder faster, mid-game spawns becomes a bit less predictable.
- Added balance and reasons to yellow v. blue attacks.
- Fixed some OpenGL compatibility.
There will be more updates to follow, we are enjoying developing this game with your help, keep reporting bugs!
Polyorbis-0.1.0.jar 82 MB
199 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.